It is my birthday this Friday and my husband surprised me with this fabulous painting that is now hanging in our living room!
Reminds me of some amazingly cheesy stuff my sister used to hang in her room. After I made the blog post about the unicorn painting I kept joking around about how great it would be to have a unicorn painting in the living room... a bust with a rainbow. Does this man know me or what?!?
This is just how behind I am in writing. This recipe I did for Valentines Day.
Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers
1 egg, beaten
1 clove garlic, minced
2 ounces feta cheese
1/2 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 pound ground turkey
Mix ingredients together and mold into burger shapes on a plate, make 4 patties. Heat a frying pan prepped with non stick oil on medium heat. Flip burgers once they are formed and brown on the first side. Cook until the juices run clear and no pink remains. Flip again if needed.
Brussels Sprouts
A dash of olive oil
half an onion thinly sliced
spoonful of minced garlic
1 lbs thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
Heat oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Add onions until barely clear, then add garlic and dash of pepper if desired. Add Brussels sprouts and saute until lightly brown.
These are delicious! Highly recommend trying both of these recipes. Now to prep my mass backlog of blog posts....



No comments:
Post a Comment